he famous 'Skull and Roses' logo originally appeared on the Grateful Dead's poster promoting the 1966 show at the Avalon Ballroom, and thereafter the 1971 eponymous live album cover! This season the iconic art has become the focal point of our tie dyed long sleeve crop.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Our signature slightly cropped long sleeve tee, the perfect jean skimming length with a raw edge
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Hand dyed so each piece is unique
- Size S measures chest width: 22" ¼‘ length: 22"